Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Fantastic!

Amazing work! the Meet The * videos are great, but this is the best. I love the Awesome mask.

Great job man.

The Art Of HouseWifery The Art Of HouseWifery

"A woman who works is effectivly a murder"

Good job!

The Flood! The Flood!

Amazingly drawn and animated, but...

...boring and unfunny. But again, the art side of it was top notch, real broadcast quality stuff, I'm jealous.

Mark2000 responds:

That's ok. Your stuff is pretty dull too. What does Thud have that I don't?

10:00 News for Ghosts 10:00 News for Ghosts

Not bad - cool charecter. Some ideas, IMHO:

It was pretty good butfor two things. I think the cursing was unnecessary. It didnt add anything for me and kindof made it feel forced.

Second, the responding to the real news of the day, I dunno what it was, but it wasnt working for me. I liked the charecter, an Italian vampire, its a funny idea, and the voice and accent all worked.

Anyway, thats my opinion, doesn't necessarily mean much. Hope to see more soon!

Lab 2 - The Time Ray Lab 2 - The Time Ray

That was awesome!

very very cool episode, very well thought out, I liked the whole thing over all.

To Catch THE Predator To Catch THE Predator

question about art style

Hey, I was wondering about the art style, it looks like it was done in flash, then exported as a jpg or something, and imported back in, I'm just curious as to where that came from

My Cat Bob My Cat Bob

Awesome

Squirreltron 5000 is awesome! Great Job, when bob lifted him up I was cracking up.

Frank The Movie : Ep 1. Frank The Movie : Ep 1.

Great job

Hey man, great job. I liked it alot.

FrankFlash responds:

Wow, Thank you John. Means a lot

- Frank101me

:: Mexico Es Muy Bien :: :: Mexico Es Muy Bien ::

Take the extra step..

The trace bitmapped alamo and flag in the BG was a major negative point. Your art is good enough that you shouldnt have trace bitmaps. The flag had an extra frame (probably the same frame at the begining and end of the movie clip.) If your genna make the movie, go all the way (so many people get mad at your movies already, no need to make it easy for them).

Graphics: 5 Foamy was good, the transition animation for the hands was neat, though the positions were repetitive. I figure, 10 for the stuff you did draw, 0 for what you didnt, that averages to a 5)

Style: 5 I like it when people can do good rants, but this is a flash so it should be a bit more then that.

Sound: 10 I picked 10 cuz I had no problems with it.

Humore: 7 a few laughs

Overal: 5. Like I said, you can do better and you didnt so it broght it down, 10 for what you did, 0 for what you didnt do, average is a 5.

BTW, You should do AUDIO podcasts, you would be really goo I think, and they are easy to do (no animation)

The White, The Black The White, The Black

so cool

I like chess, this was a great look at the game. I liked the 3d stuff, and the Mc Escher thing at the end was cool too. Good movie.