Super D Super D

Really cool concept

But the gameplay was so slow... if your character could just move a little faster, it you'd have kept it interesting.

Brick Yard Brick Yard

Game: OK. Ads: Not OK

I'm not basing my review score on the ads, I'm base it on the game, which was pretty good, but I have to say that the ads killed it for me.

I'm all for a freelance guy making some extra money, but I think you made a bad choice putting the ads in the middle of levels.

ttursas responds:

I'll be more careful with the ads in the future, sorry about that. If I could make 50% of my current salary with flash games, I could work 50% less at the office, and 50% more on these free flash games! That'd be great!

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

neat

I lasted longer than I thought I would. Got to level 10, which I could have beat if I felt like just putting in the effort. Pretty cool.

Better gfx would have been nice, maybe have the circles stretching with their movement.

Retroid Retroid

WOW! I'M REALLY BAD AT THIS!

But awesome game, I love these kindof like, multitask challenge games. 10/10

Ninjotic Mayhem Ninjotic Mayhem

very cool

I liked it alot, like others have said, running and slashing is alot of fun, but you loose too much health. If I had to make a suggestion, add health restoring items, and maybe a few other moves like that. I really loved the smoke teleport thing, that was very cool.

Age of War Age of War

I'd love to see a revamped version

Seems like alot of other people had the same impression as me. I was disappointed when I won because it was just from my ion cannons.

I know you were rushed, so I'd love to see a fixed up version, not necessarily a sequel, just add everything that you wanted to that you didnt have time to. Including a fix for the ion cannons taking out their base.

Great job nonetheless.

Breach. Breach.

I liked it

I liked it, it reminded me of some levels in Super Mario Land 1 for gameboy (the origonal gamboy). In two levels in the game, you piolated a submerine, then an airplane, and it played a bit like this.

FreeAsANerd responds:

Yeah, to some extent.

Backyard Buzzing Backyard Buzzing

Oh my god. I hate you... BUT!!! I love you!

This was an awesome game, I dont care what everyone else said. Amazing. I judge lash games based on how long it keeps my interest. How long I play it. The longest I'd ever played a flash game was maybe a half hour. Today, I played this game for over two hours. I had to go to school, so I left it running, but by accident before I left, I shut down the computer and lost two hours of play.

IF THERES ONE THING THIS GAME NEEDS (besides some of the bug fixes mentioned below) its a save feature. I'm almost afraid to start it up again because it'll take so long to get back to where I was.

Awesome Job, dont let the bad reviews get to you, I would deffinatly keep working on it, fix the bugs, and for heaven's sake... ADD A SAVE FEATURE!!!!! <3

Lyric Master: 80s Edition Lyric Master: 80s Edition

I liked it alot

I'm a wanna by 80's fan. A bit too young to have experienced it first hand, but since then I've always liked it. Not enough, unfortunately to know more then 1 or 2 of these. You should DEFIANTLY make more, perhaps have more then 10 questions, and the game automatically picks a random 10. Good Job.

School Invaders School Invaders

Bad controls

This would actually be an awesome game from what I've seen, but the controls are terrable. If you could just move around with arrows or wasd, and shoot and aim with the mouse, this would be so much better. You should really think about doing that and re-releasing.