Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Fantastic!

Amazing work! the Meet The * videos are great, but this is the best. I love the Awesome mask.

Great job man.

The Art Of HouseWifery The Art Of HouseWifery

"A woman who works is effectivly a murder"

Good job!

The Flood! The Flood!

Amazingly drawn and animated, but...

...boring and unfunny. But again, the art side of it was top notch, real broadcast quality stuff, I'm jealous.

Mark2000 responds:

That's ok. Your stuff is pretty dull too. What does Thud have that I don't?

Super D Super D

Really cool concept

But the gameplay was so slow... if your character could just move a little faster, it you'd have kept it interesting.

Brick Yard Brick Yard

Game: OK. Ads: Not OK

I'm not basing my review score on the ads, I'm base it on the game, which was pretty good, but I have to say that the ads killed it for me.

I'm all for a freelance guy making some extra money, but I think you made a bad choice putting the ads in the middle of levels.

ttursas responds:

I'll be more careful with the ads in the future, sorry about that. If I could make 50% of my current salary with flash games, I could work 50% less at the office, and 50% more on these free flash games! That'd be great!

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

neat

I lasted longer than I thought I would. Got to level 10, which I could have beat if I felt like just putting in the effort. Pretty cool.

Better gfx would have been nice, maybe have the circles stretching with their movement.

Is It Enough? Is It Enough?

This is relevent to my intrest

I'm really digging this song, I'd love to hear more like it. Props

Mechanical Hazard Mechanical Hazard

Cool beans.

I could see this being used in some cool fight scene. Great job.

hey fCK YOU hey fCK YOU

Rock'a

Rock rock on!

TF2 Soldier - ROCKETS TF2 Soldier - ROCKETS

Wow!

Thats cool, man. I love the cool view of Well, it took a minute but when I realized it was cool to see it like that. I love all the little semi-hidden things. 5/5